Thursday, December 14, 2006

Why WV? - Jonathan Jessup Photos

I finally found an effective way to introduce folks to WV and to attempt to explain to them the beauty of WV. Photographer Jonathan Jessup provides all the required beautiful imagery. Below, I've cut and pasted text from his recent email which contain links to a slideshow he has done as well as a video in which he describes the process required to do his art. He describes the actions required to be "in nature" and capture some of the experience in his photographs. The YouTube video is just an incredible way to hear an artist such as Jonathan describe the creative process. Enjoy his slideshow, video, and professional website.

From Jonathan Jessup's Email:
Hello! I hope you are well this holidays! I've made a slideshow video that is linked at the top of my home page now. If you haven't already seen it, do check it out when you can. It may only work over a broadband Internet connection however.

Here is a direct link to the video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qlsFVuX6qTs


I've also made another video to perhaps enhance your experience and appreciation of nature, while in the wilderness and in nature. It is also linked to from my home page.

Here is a direct link:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pLoBrVPyKcw

No comments:

Post a Comment